Don't buy this product it is not made by GE. Nor is the warranty honored by GE the resins don't last a lifetime and the company is crooks they come at 8000 but can go as low as 3000 they know this before they even walk into your house why do you want to be insulted like this and be taken for a ride they just want to see how dumb you are be smart people it's not worth it

Gdawg448 wrote the review because of not as described at Water Equipment Technologies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Water Equipment Technologies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Water Equipment Technologies ge avantapure water treatment system for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Water Equipment Technologies?

Comments

My husband worked as an installer for this company for over five years.Unfortunately, this is a common practice for them.

The systems wholesale for around $700, so the markup is huge. They will tell any lies they have to just to get the sale.

Another trick they will pull is to offer a customer a discount on a "used" system which is really a new system that they take out of the box before delivery.It is a very dishonest company and I would tell anyone to stay away!